Avril Lavigne Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010.

4 posters

Ići dole

Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010. Empty Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010.

Počalji od SerbianAvrilLavigne Čet 18 Nov 2010, 14:00

Top 10 dream couples of 2010

Tweet Topic!
1. Kristen Stewart & Michael Cera: They’re both super , but the difference is that Cera makes it funny and cute. May be if he showed some love Kristen’s way, she’d be inspired to open up.
2. Emma Watson & Robert Pattinson: It’s 2010, time to ditch the wizards and get with the vampires. The Harry Potter actress. new found sex appeal would match perfectly with our fave bloodsucker. Plus, both those British accents together—steamy.
3. Lindsay Lohan & Tila Tequila: These tow could be destructive together and enjoy it! Or better yet, choose to be each other’s rock-soild support systems, and battle through their vices. Either way, this hookup has huge reality-TV potential.
4. Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston: Yes, they were married already, broke also and now they are newly patched pair.
5. Channing Tatum & Miley Cyrus: Sure they’re both taken, but this couple could learn from each other. Miley can take on the art of breakdancing, and Channing will know what it’s really like to Party in the USA.
6. Megan Fox & Zac Efron: Fox is all on-and-off with Brian Austin Green, and Zac’s a snore with Hudgens. So it’s time both of them get out of high school mode, take on serious roles and step into big-time.
7. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino & Sophia Loren: The ultimate guido from Jersey Shore and Hollywood’s most legendary guidette. It could be a chance for Mike to grow up a bit, and for Sophia to put those years of wisdom to work. Now that’s a situation.
8. Lady Gaga & Marilyn Manson: everybody knows it works. Both are freaky and freakishly talented
9.Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner make no sense on paper but these two have been going strong for several months now. They even got matching tattoos.
10. Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen went through a TINY break this year but thankfully have decided their relationship is worth another shot! The engagement is a go and the wedding plans are back in full swing.
SerbianAvrilLavigne
SerbianAvrilLavigne
Reporter
Reporter

Ženski
Broj poruka : 499
Godina : 33
Poeni : 60436
Datum upisa : 06.11.2008

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010. Empty Re: Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010.

Počalji od -Forgotten- Čet 18 Nov 2010, 17:19

Мени су они за прво место..
Јако су лепии заједно sedmo nebo
-Forgotten-
-Forgotten-
Administrator
Administrator

Ženski
Broj poruka : 830
Godina : 27
Poeni : 61477
Datum upisa : 16.03.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010. Empty Re: Avril i Brody- u prvih deset kao par iz snova u 2010.

Počalji od Emily Gray. Pet 19 Nov 2010, 16:02

Po mom misljenju i zasluzuju 9to mjesto!
Emily Gray.
Emily Gray.
Reporter
Reporter

Ženski
Broj poruka : 691
Godina : 31
Poeni : 60841
Datum upisa : 26.04.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od .HellouAvGirl. Ned 21 Nov 2010, 05:04

Bas su glupi ostali parovi -.-
Av i Brody su najlepsi Wow
Miceee ^^
.HellouAvGirl.
.HellouAvGirl.
Urednik
Urednik

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1674
Godina : 28
Poeni : 72864
Datum upisa : 26.04.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh